As the name suggests multigrain atta is a combination of 7 grains bringing the nutritional benefits of multiple grains in one roti. There is often a myth about multigrain atta that it cannot be as soft as single grain atta, however, it is completely false as multigrain atta offers same taste and texture in rotis.
Boosts Digestion: Multigrain Atta is the powerhouse of fiber thus making it be an effective dietary tool in weight loss. Multigrain Atta also contains lactic acid which facilitates good bacteria in the large intestine resulting in good digestion and better nutrient absorption.
Rich in Complex Carbohydrates: Multigrain Atta provides adequate quantity of complex carbohydrates in their diet to guarantee sufficient stamina throughout the day without any rise in blood sugar.
Supports Heart Health: Multigrain Atta is made up of high dietary fiber which lowers the cholesterol level in your body and gives it a healthy heart rate. Multigrain Atta is an important factor to a maintain healthy heart.
High in Protein: Multigrain Atta has affluent content of protein and is a rich source of multiple amino acids like Eleusinian, tryptophan, cysteine, methionine and total aromatic amino acids that are not generally found in other cereals. These nutritional content helps maintain a healthy body.
Multigrain Atta Ingredients
1. Whole Wheat – Whole wheat is rich in fibre, folic acid, and vitamin B -12. It is also a good source for multiple minerals like selenium, phosphorous, and copper.
2. Finger Millet / Ragi – It is gluten free, is rich in fibre and helps with weight loss and diabetes. Its packed with calcium, amino acids, good carbs, Vit D etc and is an excellent source of natural iron. the amino acid tryptophan helps in keeping the stomach full over a more extended period.
3. Sorghum Millet / Jowar – Jowar is rich in magnesium and calcium, essential for bone health. It is also a good source of fibre, which is necessary to maintain digestive health. It is gluten free.
4. Soybean – A compound called phytosterols is found in soybean – it is essential in lowering cholesterol levels in the body. Soybean is an excellent meat alternative for vegans and vegetarians.
5. Corn – It is gluten free and an excellent substitute for animal proteins contains iron, zinc and vitamin A. The protein content helps in weight loss by keeping the body full for a longer time.
6. Barley: It is rich source of fiber, molybdenum, manganese and selenium. It also contains good amounts of copper, vitamin B1, chromium, phosphorus, magnesium and niacin. It helps manage blood sugar levels
7. Chick Pea / Gram (Chana) : Gluten free, high on soluble fibre and protein, reduces blood cholesterol, a rich antioxidant and high in folic acid and magnesium, is diabetic friendly.It is an excellent source of folate and several minerals, including iron, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, and manganese.